Saturday, August 30, 2008

New camera means 100's of more photos


We got our new camera this week. We have been hoping to get a new camera for almost a year now. The old one took too much time between shots. Our new Cannon can do nearly continuous shooting. My new favorite thing to do is take 10 pictures in a row and get great candid shots. Usually about 2 out of the 10 are good, however, that means about 10 good pictures every time I get the camera out. I have taken over 200 pictures in the last two day. I will proably find only about 20 to 40 good pictures from that. While most of the pictures are not very good, I am still having a hard time deleting the bad pictures. I always fear I will regret it. Another cool thing is the ability to create little cheap video like images. I can create some neat .gif files that show movement. I tried to but it on my blog but it changed the file in to a .png. That means no animation. Oh well, I will find another way to share it.

2 comments:

The Weis Family said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! You have a blog - I am so excited! I will be checking in on a daily basis so I'm expecting great things!
Melissa

Eric Weis said...

This is the second time I have checked to see no updates. Where are all of those pictures you were writing about?