Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Two for Tuesday


This picture reminded me just how many opportunities I have to make a memory. This was a typical breakfast, however, Addie wanted to sit next to her sister. Thinking about doing more pictures I took out the camera. The first picture didn't turn out very good but Addie wanted to see it. I showed it to her and she got excited to do another. On the second try we got this one, one of her best. She is getting so mature. She totally loves seeing herself and wanted her picture taken. Another example is her talking with Leslee and she was reading before bed. Addie was put in time out last week. She may have been more before this, however, Chloe told on her. Well today Leslee was asking if she got a timeout today. Addie then told her that Sydney got a timeout for kicking. Leslee then called Dani to find if Chloe could confirm her story. Addie was right. While this may seem like no big deal. This may be one of the first time that Addie created a completely original response that gave us new information. Another milestone, another day. I need to make sure I remember these.

1 comment:

The Kelsey Family said...

I love the "fancy" glass on milk. :)